Parting out My Corrado
Update: My Corrado is now gone, off to a new home. I don’t have many Corrado specific parts left. Sorry, and thanks for the interest!
I’m sorry to say, but I’ve got to throw in the towel. I’ve spent to
much money and time on my Corrado and could never get it running, and
its distracted me from my real toy, my Saab Sonett. I loved the
Corrado when I could drive it, but its just too much now to work on.
I’ve put ads up on the “VW Vortex”:http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3419940,
“Bay State Dubs”:http://forums.baystatedubs.com/viewtopic.php?t=518 and “Maine Vw Scene”:http://www.mainevwscene.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15237
Its basically a complete ‘91 G60 Corrado with a 2.0 liter 9A block
turbo engine swapped in. I have the full interior including both a B3
glass sun roof, manual seat belts from Germany (including all the
trim pieces), as well as the original sunroof and belts.
If you’d like anything, please let me know, I’ll take best and first
offers. On interior OEM stuff, I’ll be very reasonable. On the go
fast parts, well, I know what I spent on them, and I know how little
they are used, so please be reasonable.
For pictures, “check here”:http://www.offthehill.org/galleries/Corrado/For%20Sale/index.html, interior pictures are on “page 2”:http://www.offthehill.org/galleries/Corrado/For%20Sale/index2.html.
- 16 valve 9A Block Turbo
- Garrett T25 Disco Potato Turbo (water cooled, less than 500 miles on it, always treated well) I have the receipt for this where I paid over $1200, reasonable offers please!)
- Near-Equal length exhaust manifold, custom, stainless steel (I’ll pull it for picts if you are really interested) Cost $500.
- Glass Sunroof recently cleaned and greased
Manual Seatbelts from Germany, including all trim peices.
- Eurospeed intake manifold
2.5 TT/Custom exhaust, including custom downpipe for T25 turbo
New Silicone hoses
- Stainless Steel Piping
- OBD1 vr6 TB
- 83 mm JE pistons
- polished crank
- port polish head
- new lifter, valve springs
- Peloquin LSD
- 3 puck cluch vr6 PP
- Neuspeed racing springs not installed in the car (I don’t think
they were ever installed)
- Brand new Eurospeed rear brace
- Neuspeed front strut tower brace (but without mounting hardware).
- Garrett T3/T4 Turbo .57cold, .48 hot
- ‘standard’ log-style turbo manifold with a T3 flange.